[nabs-l] (no subject)

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 24 20:59:19 UTC 2011

Nicole,
Welcome, most are in college. I am Ashley and I finished my degree in 2009
and am in school at community college for a writing certificate but really
want to work. I got a BA in psychology and communication.

Can you describe your vision?  Do you use large print or raised diagrams?
Most have no or little vision here; but sounds like you may benefit from low
vision techniques.
I have tunnel vision but did not do disecting.  I just watched my partner do
it and they described it to me.
Could you put the parts on a mat and put that under a CCTV to see?
Maybe just sitting there with something of color contrast
will help you see it.  What are you all disecting?

Ashley