[nabs-l] Placement Exams

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 22:06:12 UTC 2011

Hi.

I would definitely request a reader.  I had to take a foreign language
placement test, and I had to use jaws.  This was hard because jaws
doesn't always understand that he should be speaking another language.
 Also, the test was multiple choice, and I could not use jaws to
select the answers.  I have no idea why.  If it is that kind of test,
extra time and a reader will be accomidations you should have.

These tests are rarely, if ever accessible, so just try to get the
accomidations you normally use in your math classes, and do your best.
Good luck!