[nabs-l] Roommates in College was Re: Reasonable technology requests from Rehab and some other college questions

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Apr 25 01:39:20 UTC 2011

Different colleges handle disability housing differently. If you do not have
a guide dog, and you do not have too much technology, a roommate would
probably be fine. If, for some reason, things just were not working out, you
could probably get a different roommate or get a single. However, the
reverse, getting a roommate after not having one, is usually not possible.