[nabs-l] National Association of Blind Students Fundraiser Conference Call

Nijat Worley nijat1989 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 02:10:35 UTC 2011

Greetings Nabsters,
   The NABS fundraiser committee will be having a conference call on
Monday April 25th at 6:00 pm. The conference number is 712-775-7100
and the code is 257963. We would really like to have participation
from membership. We will be brainstorming some fundraiser ideas for
NABS at the 2011 National Federation of the Blind convention. Please
come with your ideas and let us know what you would like us to have as
a fundraiser this year. Let us know what successful fundraisers you
have had in your states in the past and give us advice. We look
forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.
   Yours cordially,
   Nijat