[nabs-l] Reasonable technology requests from Rehab and someother college questions

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 02:17:53 UTC 2011

Nicole,
We have that issue in VA. They won't usually buy a notetaker and laptop
because they are both used for notetaking purposes.
But like you I found the notetaker essential for the portable notetaking
ability.  I took it to class, the library and to professor's office hours.
Very handy!
Its like picking up a paper to write because it powers up quickly and you're
ready to write!
I agree with you about the computer. Whether laptop or desktop, you might be
better off getting another funding source rather than fighting rehab.
Could your parents buy it?  I find it odd that parents cannot help out when
they buy other children equipment like computers; if not yes lions clubs are
excellent resources.  They have helped many students in my area.

Yes I forgot about the VR stream. Love it for recording and books.  Very
small.
Ashley