[nabs-l] Calling All Students!: May's Nabs Membership Conference Call

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:59:26 UTC 2011

Greetings fellow students,

For the topic of May's NABS Membership Committee conference call, we of the
Membership Committee turn to you! Three possible topics have come head to
head, and we need a winner. That is where you come in!

The proposed topics are the following:

1. A call all about technology and the strategies used to be a successful
student.

2. A Sports and Recreational Activities call.

3. A call that stemmed from a recent list serve topic questioning the
validity of the blind majority membership requirement within the NFB.

To cast your vote, please send an e-mail to

nabs.memvership at gmail.com.

In the subject line of the e-mail, please indicate your choice: Technology,
Sports or Philosophy.

You have until Monday, May 2 to get your votes in. At that time, the numbers
will be tabulated and the topic of choice soon revealed! Additionally, in
your e-mail expressing your vote, if you have ideas of guest speakers for
the call, (even if that would be you yourself), please let us know. We want
to hear from you!

Technology, sports or philosophy, which will it be? You decide!

Sincerely,

Your Nabs Membership Committee

Liz Bottner

Guiding Eyes Graduate Council