[nabs-l] Reasonable technology requests from Rehab and some other college questions

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:36:44 UTC 2011

I honestly think the PAC Mate crashes less on the Braille keyboard
models then on the actual keyboard models. I have a computer style one
at school and it crashes all the time! I haven't had to send it in
because of software failures. I just usually do a clean reset of the
unit and it works wonderfully. I also have the newest version of the PAC
Mate so don't know if that makes a difference as I've heard of the
earlier models having more problems which doesn't surprise me lol.