[nabs-l] Fwd: Calling All Students!: May's Nabs MembershipConference Call

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 01:28:00 UTC 2011

Hi, Darian.

Just to let you know, Liz had already sent the email to the list
about the conference call.  We also got the email about the law
school settlement.  That's awesome that we reached a settlement
with them! Just letting you know.  By the way, did you get my
email asking you if you were the Darian Smith I remember, and
were a mentor at the LAW Program?

Chris Nusbaum