[nabs-l] If the World Went Sighted..

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:00:12 UTC 2011

I think the easiest way to consider this question without letting our own
emotional biases sway our response is to ask ourselves the same question as
it relates to another disability. I know what my snap-answer would be to
whether blindness should be eradicated from society on the grounds of making
the world a better place... but now slow down, back up and ask, is the
answer the same if we're talking about deafness? How about down's syndrome?
or cerebral palsy?