[nabs-l] If the World Went Sighted..

Jorge Paez computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:55:42 UTC 2011

Arielle:
I think blindness does play a roll--in that it is just one of many things that make up an individual,
and in a world where genetics would be preprogramed,
it just be too perfect.
It'd just bee too flawless--too artificial.
I'm sure some people would want it--but a world in which blindness and other disabilities are completely eraticated would just be too artificial,
almost like we literally managed to create our own world in a way.

Worse, it would make it a whole lot worse for any blind who were born cause then everyone would consider them a scientific failure so to speak.
Of course,
I'm hypothetically talking about a very cold  world in which science would create people which I hope would never happen but its a good talking  point anyway.

Jorge