[nabs-l] National Federation of the Blind Announces AgreementwithTicketmaster

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 05:21:03 UTC 2011

I would say that eventually, notetakers will only be useful for those who want both Braille output and input. I love reading in Braille, but when working on a computer I simply don't need it. I'm writing from a Macbook air which takes 10 seconds to boot and is completely accessible. Why do I need a notetaker which costs at least two or three times more? I can use this computer to do many things which a notetaker cannot do at all, and it just works!
Oh, and I think there is a translation software for Mac, although I can't remember its name. If you really need it I can try to find it for you...

IC