[nabs-l] If the World Went Sighted..

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Apr 28 05:26:01 UTC 2011

I do find that blindness seems to have at least one benefit. I cannot judge
people by their appearances without having someone describe them to me.
Given that I don't walk around with a describer every day, most if not all
of my friendships and acquaintances are made without knowing what a person
looks like and without judging them by it. Yes, sighted people can ignore
appearances, but it is different when you don't have a choice.