[nabs-l] If the World Went Sighted..

josh gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 22:52:07 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'd like to put out a thought here, which is this. I have always
wondered what it would be like to see, even though I myself have been
blind from birth. Similarly, as I am in a wheelchair myself, (although
I can walk in a walker) I have always wondered what it'd be like to
walk without needing any support at all.
  I can also agree with the statement that technology is quite
expensive for us blind people. I know this because I will be getting
my BrailleNote Apex monday :) and it's six thousand bucks.
  I guess my question is: Have people ever felt the way I felt either
about seeing, (in my case) walking, or both?
Josh