[nabs-l] If the World Went Sighted..

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:53:48 UTC 2011

I've also been blind from birth, and I guess I would be curious to know how it feels to be sighted. But in the end, I just think of it in simpler terms: It would allow me to understand many things around me without having to listen for them or to physically interact with them. I've also heard blind people sometimes saying that they would just love to be able to see their significant other or whatever, but for some reason I don't feel that way. I've been dating someone for four years and as much as it would be fun to see her, I don't think that's the primary reason why I would want to become sighted.