[nabs-l] If the World Went Sighted..

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:56:26 UTC 2011

If you were to regain sight, you can take all the time you need to relearn whatever you want because you can already do things being blind. If anything, you would figure out which things are more efficient to do with sight and which things are better the way you do them right now. I can tell you that I use my computer a lot faster than most sighted people around me, for example. So if I were to become sighted, I would probably keep using the keyboard to operate the computer most of the time...