[nabs-l] Facebook Problem

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 23:30:55 UTC 2011

With Facebook, a lot of things appear at the bottom of the screen
after all of the wall stuff. If you click on friends, that's where
they appear. If all of them don't, then there will be a see more link.
This is true with events too if you want to see who is attending,
maybe attending, etc, and with photos. If you click on a photo in
someone's album to comment on, it won't go to a separate page, but
appear at the bottom. The mobile site is great. I prefer it to look at
the news feed, but when you click on someone's friends, you can only
see 10 at a time, and sometimes after clicking through a few pages of
friends it will cease having a see more link. So to me, it is only
helpful if you know the name of the frend of a friend you are looking
for.

Cindy