[nabs-l] Answering questions from Chris Nusbaum and for anyone else interested in massage therapy!

Rania Ismail raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 21:15:00 UTC 2011

Hi I live in New Jersey. I attended Bism before I started my journey
of becoming a massage therapist. I really like your quote! Thanks for
useing me as an example to define your quote! I believe that anyone
can do what ever they want as long as they put there mind to it, and
never give up until they try!
If Anyone on the list is interested in talking to me about this, you
can find me on facebook under Rania Ismail CMT or email me off list at
this address.
Rania,