[nabs-l] Skype and JAWS

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 00:48:12 UTC 2011

Hi Amy,

Humberto Avila sent me an email with the Web site for the
scripts.  Here's the site: www.dlee.org/skype.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote