[nabs-l] Slow Acting VR Counciler

Brianna Scerenscko bfs1206 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 01:29:21 UTC 2011

Thank you everyone.
My counselor doesn't return any of my e mails or phone calls.
My college is providing O&M instruction around the school but not
around the town; but I guess if I ever needed to go to the store or
something I could try and figure out the root myself, get directions,
or have a friend go with me.
Since I don't know when my technology is coming in, I'm doing research
on different laptops; I can't afourd a note taker but I can live
without it for a little while. I just would need a computer (I already
have a version of Jaws that I can use), if I could get my hands on
Curswhile and a scanner I'd be good for a little while.
Thankfully I already have my first year of college paid for.
I'm thinking about just finding someone who would want to be a reader
and higher and pay them myself.
Thanks again.