[nabs-l] Our First Interview With A Participant In A Television Reality Series Airs Tonight On The Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:51:23 UTC 2011

Hi All!
Tonight's Djd Invasion is going to be something very special, and the
fun begins at 8 PM eastern.
Sure, you expect to hear musical variety.
Sure too that your requests will be honored if you email
djd at audioaccessradio.com
or call in to our show when the lines are open through skype at
audioaccessradio
or by phone at
516-360-0365

But tonight, we'll be interviewing with Ronnie talbott.
Now that name might not mean anything to you, but if you're familiar
with the reality TV series, Big Brother, and you watched Season11, you
may know him.
He was a participant on that show, and he's going to talk to us about
reality TV, his experience in general, and how it has affected his
life, his views and attitudes, etc.
To read up on the Big Brother series, go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(TV_series
I am very excited about tonight's show and interview, and I hope you are too.
As stated, if you want to chat with us during the show, add
audioaccessradio
to your skype or you can call in by phone when prompted to do so at
516 360-0365
or just drop your comments to me by email at
djd at audioaccessradio.com
We're working on setting up a web-based accessible chat room for
listeners and djs to interact, but stay tuned for that!
And speaking of staying tuned, to check out tonight's Djd Invasion, at
any time between 8 and 11 PM eastern, visit
http://www.audioaccessradio.com/listen_live.php
Hope to see you there!