[nabs-l] another Skype question

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 01:14:29 UTC 2011

I have an Add Contact button somewhere in my Skype.  So when you
go to the Add Contact button, hit that.  Then, you go to a page
it brings up.  If you have a particular Skype name you want to
search for, all you have to do is remember the skype name or
paste it into a certain Edit field.  Then you hit enter and it
automatically brings up the results.  Hit the add button by
pressing Enter.  You have to wait for the person on the other end
to authorize your invite.
Beth