[nabs-l] Skype question

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:51:42 UTC 2011

Chris,
	All you have to do is, if your friend has authorized the
Skype invite, you hit Enter on your friend's name, and there
are two different buttons.  There is a "call" button and a
"video call" button.  The "call" button is the only button
you can use to call your friend without the need for a
webcam.  Otherwise, the "call phones" button will cost you a
bunch of money and you'll get an alert that says you need
Skype credit.  So just use the plain old "call" button.
Beth