[nabs-l] yet another Skype question/problem

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 20:36:15 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Here we go again with yet another problem with Skype and the Doug Lee
script. How do I accept contact requests? I went to the contact
requests page, found an alert, and hit the add to contacts button. But
went I activated it, JAWS stopped talking, and when I called this
person (who is in fact my grandma) on the phone, she said that it
still said "This person has not shared their details with you." I
called FS and they couldn't help me because the script was made by a
third party, and suggested that I go on this guy's site and look for
contact info. I did, but there was no such info to be found. So, how
do we fix this? Thanks!

Chris

P.S. By the way, Arianna's Art (the painting business I've been
talking about) now has a Facebook page! You can like us at Arianna
Lipka's Art for the Blind.

--
Chris Nusbaum

Sales and Advertising Coordinator

Arianna's Art Inc. Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!

Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka Art for the Blind!

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"