[nabs-l] [Blindtlk] organizations development need list of names

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 18:45:05 UTC 2011

Hi Tina,

Just so you know, the email was my reply to the email.

Chris Nusbaum
  Sales and Advertising Coordinator
  Arianna's Art Inc.  Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!
Check us out online at:
http://sites.google.com/site/tactileartforblind/!
  Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka
  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

 Sent from my BrailleNote