[nabs-l] creating a new Gmail account

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 19:49:46 UTC 2011

Hi Patrick,

No, I don't see it.  This is the whole page that I see when I
first go to gmail.com: was Get faster Gmail

  Username:

ex: pat at example.com
Password:
 Remember me

(cgg2011 Google -- Help -- Terms of Service

Chris Nusbaum
  Sales and Advertising Coordinator
  Arianna's Art Inc.  Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!
Check us out online at:
http://sites.google.com/site/tactileartforblind/!
  Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka
  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

 Sent from my BrailleNote

The link I'm talking about is right at the bottom of the page
where
you would put in your username and password.
Patrick

 Do you mean the Gmail home page? If so, I don't see a link to do
 this.  I also don't see a link in the Inbox page for my Gmail to
 create a new account.