[nabs-l] creating a new Gmail account

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 17:26:24 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,

As I said before, I've been talking to a paralegal for Dan
Goldstein named Anna Reid, who is currently working on NFB's
lawsuit against Google for the inaccessibility of some of its
products.  She didn't mention Google Chrome to me, but she's
always looking for firsthand accounts from students (especially)
about their inaccessibility encounters with Google products.  You
can email her at areid at browngold.com.  Hope this helps!

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
  Sales and Advertising Coordinator
  Arianna's Art Inc.  Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!
Check us out online at:
http://sites.google.com/site/tactileartforblind/!
  Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka
  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

 Sent from my BrailleNote