[nabs-l] Bad News for blind and visually impaired people

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 19:58:18 UTC 2011

This is a perfect example of how we are not all equal in America.  This
is a time honored tradition in a country that prides itself on being the
land of the free.  The Civil Rights era is still going strong, and those
with disabilities have now entered the race.  A judge just said, "You
have no right to access these forms of information even though those
with sight can."  Where are our rights?  This thinking, this kind of
ruling makes a statement that those with sight are superior to those
without sight.  All people are in deed not created equal in this
country.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog for Live Well Nebraska.com at

Message: 11