[nabs-l] Using a White Cane with a Walker

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 20:26:23 UTC 2011

How much do you rely on the walker at the moment? You could try to use
one of those walkers that has wheels on it and hold with one hand in
the middle while using your other hand to use your cane. I knew a lady
once who was able to use an electric wheel chair with a very long
cane. Maybe you could think about this as an option.

--
Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470