[nabs-l] Using a White Cane with a Walker

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 02:15:04 UTC 2011

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your suggestion. I did not even think to check if there was an
email list dedicated to such a topic. Hopefully I will not have to use the
walker for vary long as my condition is only temporary. But in the meantime,
perhaps I might be able to pick up a few tips on there while I have to use
it.

Thanks,
Elizabeth