[nabs-l] [nabs] Alexander Kaiser's Messages

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:22:07 UTC 2011

This is a message that someone sent to this Alexander Kaiser
spammer guy.  Finally!

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
  Sales and Advertising Coordinator
  Arianna's Art Inc.  Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!
Check us out online at:
http://sites.google.com/site/tactileartforblind/!
  Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka
  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

 Sent from my BrailleNote