[nabs-l] resources for college textbooks

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 8 18:04:36 UTC 2011

Good morning, Patrick,

         Have you heard of BARD through NLS? Do you have a Victor
Stream or some other digital book player like a booksense   or some
other player which, I think  is a must, what with the fazing out of
traditional cassettes as well as the easy way  of navigating recorded
texts for purposes of schoolwork?
Good luck and keep us posted.
for today,