[nabs-l] resources for college textbooks

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:10:13 UTC 2011

You could also try WebBraille from NLS.  To sign up for BARD or
WebBraille, call your state LBPH (Library for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped.) I believe you live in Maryland, if I
have the right person.  If so, you can call the MDLBPH at
1-800-964-9209.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
  Sales and Advertising Coordinator
  Arianna's Art Inc.  Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!
Check us out online at:
http://sites.google.com/site/tactileartforblind/!
  Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka
  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

 Sent from my BrailleNote