[nabs-l] Learning Ally new prices

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:00:13 UTC 2011

I think I heard of Learning Allie loosing its funding some time around
convention, but did not much think about it. So if now people want to use
the books, we must pay. What happens to those of us who have been
grandfathered in since the beginning of time?

At least because I am a student I get BKS for free of charge. I don't use
BKS books all that much, because when put on my stream to read audibly I
can't understand the speech. So thus why I like the Learning Allie books.

Marsha

database 6364 (20110809) __________

http://www.eset.com