[nabs-l] Learning Ally new prices

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 01:25:49 UTC 2011

I will be using Learning Ally books this semester as my primary medium for texts. I've browsed the books so far and was pleasantly surprise with the batch of readers. Whether we rely on audio or access books through Bookshare, the fact that we have a grab bag of options it an asset to any student.
Happy reading

Anjelina
Sent from my iPhone