[nabs-l] Carol Center for the Blind?

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Sat Aug 13 06:40:43 UTC 2011

Justin,
Thanks for your e-mail. Clearly, you have a great deal of experience with
the center. Can you tell me about the program you were in, what you learned,
and how it helped you? Were there any cons to the center? Thanks so much.

David
David Dodge
Doctoral Degree Granting Institutions Rep.
State University of New York Student Assembly
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260