[nabs-l] AMerican Hero Dog Award

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 10:57:26 UTC 2011

Hi, guys.
I read the messages from Michael Hingson and am very sad to hear
of Roselle's passing.  The posthumous wish I'm sure would be for
her to have the American Hero Dog award.  How many of you guys
have voted for her?  I'm just about ready to read Thunder Dog
myself.  Anyway, if anybody has voted, great.  If you haven't, I
have heard Roselle's story last year in Dallas, and I've been
thinking about this whole thing for the whole year since I've
heard it.  I remember the eloquence Mr. Hingson used in
portraying Roselle as a true American Hero Dog.  So let's all
vote for her, if not for a true award but a posthumous one.
Thanks.
Beth