[nabs-l] sending a message to all Gmail contacts?

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 14:32:38 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I have a question for all Gmail users. Is there a way that I can send
a message to all Gmail contacts at the same time? Is there some kind
of "send to all" button like there is on my mom's Yahoo account? I'm
asking because, as I posted last night, our business (Arianna's Art,
Inc.) has created a new Gmail account where people can send us
questions, feedback, orders, etc. We'd also like to create a contacts
list for our Gmail account, and send out an email to all our contacts
when we have a new announcement or a piece of news. So, can I do this
in Gmail without Google group? If I can't do this with JAWS in Basic
HTML mode, I'll just create a list on Google Groups. But, can I send
one message to all contacts? Thanks!

--
Chris Nusbaum

Sales and Advertising Coordinator

Arianna's Art Inc. Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!

Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka Art for the Blind!

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"