[nabs-l] so far, a review of Thunder Dog

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 11:07:53 UTC 2011

Hi, all.
	Here's what I think of Thunder Dog so far.  Let's just say
this is a great story.  There's a lot of great topics overed
by the author in the story.  I haven't finished the book
yet, but so far, it seems as though Michael and Roselle are
the perfect pair for the time they are stuck in at the
portion of the book I'm in.  You guys were right.  It's a
wonderful story, but I haven't even reached the book's end.
Look for a full review after I've read the book.
Also, don't forget to vote.
Beth