[nabs-l] Fwd: Retreat for the Blind & Low Vision Lion Wanda Scroggins of L.A.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 18:50:42 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wanda Scroggins <wareaglewanda at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:40:18 -0500
Subject: Retreat for the Blind & Low Vision Lion Wanda Scroggins of L.A.

Invitation to Experience Retreat!

Greetings from Wanda of L.A. (Lower Alabama)

Attached is 4 documents describing our upcoming Retreat for adults
dealing with loss of eyesight and their support of friends.  I want to
invite you to  attend the retreat, sponsor a person, bring a guest,
volunteer for the retreat, and best of all experience living   life
large.   The     retreat dates are September 25th, Sunday afternoon to
September 28th, Wednesday after lunch.

The retreat is only $180.00 scholarships are available upon request.

So pack your comfy shorts, bathing suits, flip flops, walking shoes
and your medications.  This retreat is all inclusive; meaning sheets,
towels, and all meals are included.  Just bring your smiles for jam
pack  experience extreme challenges with time to expand TO excellence

Transportation for   Montgomery, Alabama, Ft. Walton/Destin, and
Pensacola, Florida airports will be by volunteers

Call me for more information

 Lion Wanda Scroggins

(334) 428-3335

Email:  wareaglewanda at gmail.com

Or Contact Blue Lake Camp (334) 222-5407.

website:  www.bluelakecamp.com

--
Darian Smith

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.