[nabs-l] A 20 Dollar Amazon Gift Card Is Up For Grabs On Tonight's Djd Invasion

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:40:57 UTC 2011

Hey David,

I'll be listening, and hopefully I'll be able to get on Skype with
you! Has the Invasion changed times or something? The schedule said it
started at 8 Eastern, but it wasn't on last Monday night. Isn't Pop
Tops on at 7 and the Invasion at 8?

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

Sales and Advertising Coordinator

Arianna's Art Inc. Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!

Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka Art for the Blind!

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"