[nabs-l] The Carroll Center for the Blind

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 22:19:35 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,
I'd say there isn't one center that is across the board better than the
others. Even though I went to a state training center which practiced the
NFB philosophy, I feel more confident with blindness skills. Contacting the
centers, talking to current and former students and asking directly about
their philosophy of blindness are starters.