[nabs-l] Classes start Wednesday.

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Mon Aug 15 22:44:43 UTC 2011

You need to let him know that staying still as much as possible will be
helpful to you. Explain your situation. Congratulations on graduating soon!

David
David Dodge
Doctoral Degree Granting Institutions Rep.
State University of New York Student Assembly
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260