[nabs-l] Classes start Wednesday.

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Aug 16 02:22:38 UTC 2011

Arielle:
I'm not hearing impaired, but I have a difficult time understanding
the instructor, when they move away from the microphone.
The sound gets muffled, when they do that.
Also, when they rattle paper, (turning the pages in a book,) (students
do this too,) it's very hard to hear what's being said.
Blessings, Joshua