[nabs-l] Where to find number of blind persons in each city or county

Tara Annis TAnnis at afb.net
Thu Aug 18 14:40:32 UTC 2011

I thought you guys may know the answer of where to find statistics about blind people, specifically the  number living in each county or state.  I know  about AFB web  site, but it just gives number per state. Is there a number I could call to get this info, or a web site that is easy to navigate with a screen reader that would have this data?  I'm specifically looking for Huntington, West Virginia which is in Cabell county.