[nabs-l] has anyone checked out the new Skype 5.5 and the Facebook feature?

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 12:11:55 UTC 2011

Hey I know that if you go to control 2 tap, history, tab down until
you find a thing that says facebook tab. press enter/space one or the
other and then your log in using your facebook user name and password.
It will then add your facebook contact to your skipe. But how you get
to the facebook contacts is a clue for me, I do it by either typing
the name in the contact list or tabbing back to that facebook tab. I
have not found a short simple way to get to it like control X. Hope
this helps and if anyone knows the secret quick key to the facebook
tab, please share. thanks

--
Lea Williams

Phone;