[nabs-l] has anyone checked out the new Skype 5.5 and the Facebook feature?

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 15:31:56 UTC 2011

yes it will and i have figured out that if you do insirt plus f8, you
can get to your taps for facebook and such there. and if anyone adds
you to a chat group and you cannot figure out how to get out. focus on
the message in your history for skipe 5.5, press aplication, go up to
leave, enter and comfern. With 3.8, press insirt f8 go to leave do the
same. hope I have helped.