[nabs-l] Where to find number of blind persons in each city orcounty

frandi.galindo at gmail.com frandi.galindo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 04:17:39 UTC 2011

Whow, Where have I been?  When did the US gather all blind and visually
impaired peoples and put them in ghettos.  Are we all that much trouble?
Just look around, you will eventually come across blind and visually
impaired in your town.  They will show themselves when food stamps are in
their accounts.  For some reason, many seam to hide in their homes.  Are we
all gonna start wearing badges on our clotheings saying,
Hear I am.  Blind or
Hear I am, me and my broken eyes.
Think about it.  You don't find a directory of sighted peoples anywhere.
There is a phonebook, but it doesn't say sighted or blind next to their
name.  A list like this is most likely the best place to find people from
your town.  All you have to do is ask.  And if not, people on here might
know of peoples in your town or area of living.