[nabs-l] Meet The Nabs Board By Phone Or On AudioAccessRadio

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 21:19:04 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone!
Can't or don't want to dial in to tonight's nabs call? Well, I've got
you covered with the live internet stream of the Nabs call tonight at
7 PM eastern exclusively on AudioAccessRadio!!!
Tuning in is quite easy. At 7 PM eastern, go to the following link:
http://www.audioaccessradio.com/listen_live.php
and select your player of choice for tuning in. There are quite a few
differet listening options available to you, From an ITunes link to a
desktop application designed to play the AudioAccessRadio stream, so
listening should be easy for you!

After tonight's call, I'll email you about the updated archive page
for past calls that will be there, and how you can use our brand new
system to receive text notifications of call availability by phone.
So again, link for listening is
http://www.audioaccessradio.com/listen_live.php
Tune in and meet your new nabs board!

P.S. I apologize for not getting Shawn for Nabs On Deck tonight, we'll
get him for sure for next nabs call.