[nabs-l] Update on Compress Video Class

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 19:07:01 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,

Ah, good point.  Well...  rice capitol of the nation, that's a
good claim to fame! :) Are you near Hot Springs? My cousin lives
there.

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote