[nabs-l] Schools

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Thu Aug 25 23:03:49 UTC 2011

Kerri,
My name is David Dodge and I am an undergraduate English major at the
University at Buffalo (UB) in Buffalo, NY. Prior to my experience at UB I
went to Genesee Community College in Batavia NY.

College is an interesting, new, exciting, experience. It is also a time of
great responsibility. The disability services at UB are phenomenal. They are
very helpful with transportation and also class needs. You will always have
to be a self-advocate and ask for what you need.

What colleges are you interested in? What are you considering majoring in?

David
David Dodge
Doctoral Degree Granting Institutions Rep.
State University of New York Student Assembly
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260